Build an experience that will matter! Bring your talent and together lets create better solutions for the world! Join us to be a part if colleagues who inspire to excel!
Business Support Specialist / IT Client Service Specialist
Work Location: Sector - 132, Express Trade Tower, Noida
Industry: IT Product & Services
Education & Experience: Graduate; 2-3 years
Timing: 12 PM to 10 PM (Pick & Drop Facility from & to Botanical Garden Metro Station)
Package: salary as per market Standard.
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Knowledge of Excel will be a plus point
1. Reseller Integration:
• Work along with all the BDM’s to identify new business opportunities.
• To attend online meetings with potential clients/resellers to determine technical and functional requirements and ensure that all the necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
• Analyzing customers’ requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs.
• Manage on-boarding of new resellers by explaining to them the benefits of different products and services of the company by giving product demos online.
• Collaborate with the reseller’s development team during the entire API Integration till they go live.
• Acting as a single point of contact for all the resellers to fix their technical issues/queries during their testing phase.
2. Vendor Integration:
• Responsible for managing the vendor onboarding by giving platform demo for the assigned vendors.
• Setting up the new vendors in the activate-here system.
• Responsible for maintaining the existing vendors by uploading their keys and software asserts in both backend and frontend.
3. UAT Management
• Lead testing cycles of the proposed solution in a non-production environment to help the users understand the proposed solution and get it ready for deployment.
• Coordinate the approvals necessary to deploy the solution in Production.
• Giving UAT Sign off to TDIT team on behalf of business to deploy the new project/enhancement into the system.
4. Post-Sales Operations:
• Order Monitoring – follow up on open orders and get them close asap.
• Incident Management – Manage a ticketing system, monitor queue, and assign tickets within the team.
• Support in billing-related queries from vendors and business units.
• Generation of reports Daily/weekly/monthly for vendors to give complete information of after-sales performed in a month.
• Product setup and maintenance.